Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Disc golf - back in the groove

After getting mostly caught up, sorted out, dried out, and cleaned up after being away last week, I got out  this morning for a couple of rounds of disc golf in Schenectady's Central Park.  It was a warm humid morning, but the day would get only worse later, so 8:30 seemed like a good time to get out.  I caught up with Todd part way through the first round, and we finished that unremarkable round together, me with a 68, and him near 80.  Todd left after that round, and I continued on for another, this time a very nice 59, only 2 over par and one off my best.  "Putting" continues to be my weakness, but I'm getting some considerable distance now off the tee, sailing one beyond #17 and nearly into the Rose Garden below.  It might be almost time to try the long tees.

No comments:

Post a Comment