Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Golf - Hillcrest GC

Today was supposed to be cool, cloudy, and in the 60s, and I didn't really feel like doing anything with too much exertion, so I headed off to Hillcrest for a morning nine. Things started off really well, and even continued that way for the first 5 holes. Then, I three-putted #6 and hit a towering sky-ball on #7 that ended with a very nice kerplunk in the pond. One more three-putt to finish on #9, and I was several strokes higher than the round generally felt like. It could have been my best Hillcrest round ever, but....

Highlights

  • One par and seven bogeys
  • Short game and putting overall pretty good
  • Most shots were roughly straight, or at least in the fairway
Lowlights
  • That kerplunk and its penalty
  • Two 3-putts

No comments:

Post a Comment