Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Golf - Hillcrest GC

I had thoughts of doing a big bike ride today, but just couldn't get motivated this morning, so went to play golf instead. It was like two separate rounds. I had three triple bogeys in the first five holes, and then I snapped out of it to finish birdie-bogey-par-par. The mega-slice of yesteryear was back in earnest, and until I partially straightened it out, I wasn't having much fun out there. I eventually finished with sort of an average score.

Highlights

  • 80-yard wedge to 18" for birdie on #6
  • 5' par putt on #8
  • Wedge to 30" for par on #9
  • Good short game and only 16 putts
Lowlights
  • Unable to hit anything straight
  • Three triple bogeys
  • Both an unplayable lie and an OB on separate shots on #4
  • 3-putt on #5, missing an easy 6-footer

No comments:

Post a Comment