Friday, September 18, 2009

Biking - Windy, Cool, and a Couple of Hills

Mornings this week have been very cool, and always with the threat of a few showers, so I've been staying in and watching the Vuelta a Espana live online, instead of going out biking. I did the same today, but then noticed the temperature had climbed to almost 70, and the showers were fading out, so I hit the road this afternoon for a couple of hours. I did a slightly longer version of my usual Grant Hill loop from home, adding some miles by doing a longer loop to the southwest for 26.7 miles. That route is here.

By the time I was starting to head north, the wind had increased from the northwest and the skies were threatening at least some light rain, but I only got a few sprinkles toward the end. There was a LOT of traffic negotiating the NY7/NY146 roundabout this time of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment