Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Biking - Relaxed Reverse River Ramble

The unseasonable weather continues. After a frosty night, it was near 40 degress by 10am, no wind, and the sun was out. After a day of Christmas shopping yesterday, and rain coming in overnight into tomorrow, I needed to get out. Instead of the same old Mohawk River loop I've been doing lately, I decided to mix things up and do it in reverse for a change. That also involves some different roads in spots, so it was the right idea. It was a beautiful calm morning, and I got in a slow-paced (for me) relaxing 19 miles before lunch.

This afternoon, I'm going with Holly to cut a Christmas tree for her house. Then I may stop at a local nursery and pick up a small live potted evergreen, which I'll bring indoors and decorate, and then plant in the yard after the holidays have passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment