Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Golf - Hillcrest GC

Golf? In November? What a concept! This just never happens around here. With a sunny day and temps in the 60s, I decided to hit the links one last time. And I finally had the kind of round I've been waiting for these past few months. I didn't hit a lot of bad shots, and none were truly horrible. I finished with a 48, tying my best 9-hole score of the year at Hillcrest.

Highlights:

  • 2 pars and 4 bogies
  • Consistency!
  • No out of bounds, water, lost balls, or unplayable lies
  • Dropped a 30-foot putt on the last hole to finish with a par
Lowlights:
  • Missed short putts on #3 and #6
  • 3-putted #6
  • Still mis-hit a couple of pitching wedges
  • Need to work on adjusting grip to straighten shots out - lots of hooks

No comments:

Post a Comment