Monday, August 4, 2008

Golf - Hillcrest GC

I'd planned to get in a long bike ride today, but woke up feeling a little out of sorts, so opted for 9 holes of golf instead. That didn't go so well either, but no worse than usual, I guess. Started out with 2 double bogies, and my head just wasn't in it somehow. Finished with a 50, the same as last time out, mostly because of a couple of bad holes, as is my usual.

Highlights:

  • 2 pars
  • 2 greens in regulation, on the final 2 holes
  • Hit 7-iron to within 5 feet and made the birdie putt on #8
Lowlights:
  • Out of bounds on #4, leading to a 9
  • 2 consecutive balls in the water on #7, leading to an 8
  • 3-putt on #9 gave me a bogey and a 50 instead of a 49
It was hard to concentrate, and my woods were going every which way. Maybe time for a short trip back to the driving range.

No comments:

Post a Comment