Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Golf - Hillcrest GC

It was a cool, windy morning, but rain-free for a change, so I headed for the golf course again. This was not one of my better outings, or at least it didn't feel like it was. I hit countless bad shots, but this being the wide-open fields of Hillcrest, I got away with it time and again. It would have been a horror show on a tighter course. The gusty wind may have been a factor - yeah, that's it....

The final score was only three off last week's better-feeling effort, so I must have done something right somewhere.

Highlights

  • 2 pars, 4 bogeys
  • chipping saved the day
  • dropped 25-foot putt on #9 for par
Lowlights
  • 1 double, 1 triple, and 1 QUADRUPLE bogey
  • 2 3-putts
  • several fat shots with the pitching wedge

No comments:

Post a Comment