Monday, July 21, 2008

Golf - Players Park

The past few rounds of golf have shown me that my short game needs a lot of fine tuning. So, with a short window of opportunity between storms, I headed off to Players Park, a nine-hole pitch-and-putt course, with no hole longer than 90 yards. I played 2 balls on most of the holes (illegally), just for extra practice, since the course was almost deserted. There was nothing remarkable about this round - I hit about a third of the greens, made a 15-foot par putt, and almost chipped in once for a birdie. No 3-putts for a change, and mostly pars and bogies. The only 2 double bogies were on the last hole, and I finished with a 35/34 for the two balls. The short game still needs lots of work, but that's a couple of shots better than the last time I played there.

No comments:

Post a Comment