The weather unexpectedly improved this afternoon, all the way into the 50s with some sun, so I headed out for a brief golf outing. Clifton Knolls is a 9-hole par-28 course not far from home, and it was all I felt like taking on today, having not played in about 3 weeks. That long layoff definitely showed, though there were some bright spots.
- Outstanding short game around the greens
- Five one-putts and only 14 total putts
- 3 pars and 3 bogeys
- Lots of hooking, slicing, and mis-hits
- Hooked into water on #2, and under a tree on #9
- Three triple bogeys (scoring 6 on a par 3)